Designing for health and wellness is no longer a fad.
It has become a staple of homeowners in Denver Colorado and for many good reasons. In our ever-connected, technologically sophisticated world, we have found that our clients lack both connection and time, and those shortcomings are fueling demand for in-home spas and the owner’s bathroom that provide a place for relaxation, comfort, and stress relief.
An owner’s bathroom serves functional purposes for grooming and hygiene, and those activities are improved with the proper lighting, ventilation and with anti-bacterial materials and fixtures. Today’s manufacturers are harnessing the ability of water, light, color, sound, music, smell and technology to provide therapies that promote health and wellness and a more enjoyable lifestyle. The following is a list of common fixtures and design concepts that clients in Colorado are seeking to obtain healthier and more fulfilling lifestyles.
Today’s toilets are being manufactured with germ-fighting coatings and increased comfort and ease of use. There are technologically advanced toilets that feature:
- Lids that open automatically as users approach
- Hands-free flushing
- Illuminated seats
- Remote control operation
- Personal cleansing/bidet functions
- Temperature controlled heated seats
- Ability to play music
- Seats that automatically close softly (soft close)
- Connection to a personal digital assistant that users can command to lift the seat, prepare the bidet, play music, shop, change lighting and flush among other smart home functions
Mirrors and Medicine Cabinets:
- Integrated lighting that eliminates shadows and offers comparable benefits to natural light
- Monitor human health and provide notice of problems remotely
- Program capabilities that can control other fixtures and components in the room or connect to personal digital assistants, smartphones, tablets and other blue-tooth enabled devices
- Electrical and smart device charging capabilities
- Infinite design options to meet any style preference
Beautiful Bath Tubs:
- Therapies that include light, sound and aroma
- Customizable hydrotherapies that relax and rejuvenate tired and sore muscles, aching joints and pain caused by arthritis and other muscular ailments
- Remote controlled
The therapeutic benefits of steam bathing have been known for centuries. Several of the more common benefits of steam include:
- Reduces stress
- Eliminates toxins
- Improves immunity systems
- Improves skin health and tone
- Better sleep
- Improves respiration
- Relaxes muscles
- Environmentally efficient
Shower Systems for your Largest Bathroom:
- Hydrotherapy capabilities to relax muscles and reduce stress
- Water delivery capabilities that enhance circulation
- Color, light and aromatherapies that provide personalized spa experiences
- Systems that mimic nature offering water flow choices of mist to rain
- Systems designed for users to recline in the shower
- Technological that allows for customization for multiple users
These are just a partial list of how homeowners in the Denver Metro area are converting main bathrooms from functional spaces to personal refuges. If you would like to know how you can create a bath that serves as a room to improve your family’s health and wellbeing we are here to assist you.
Please call one of our showrooms or stop by for a visit.