Appliance Delivery and Installation
Celebrating 40+ Years . . . It’s a beautiful combination, the country’s leading manufacturers, JM’s full-service design, project management and two beautiful showroom settings in Denver and Castle Rock that makes the process easy and fun.
JM’s Promise to You Regarding Your Kitchen Appliance Purchase & Installation:
- We work in appliances every day and have pre-selected the best brands for your kitchen. We will help you choose the appliances that are right for you.
- We will order the kitchen appliances you select.
- We will make sure the appliances are compatible with your new cabinetry and your floor plan (clearances and passages).
- We will coordinate delivery with all tradespeople necessary for your purchase.
- We will also provide cut-out specifications and make sure that the cut-out and the appliances work together.
- We will coordinate an exchange of any appliances if necessary.
- We will help you resolve concealed damage issues.
- We will provide installers who value your floors, cabinets and trim.
- We will ensure coordination of hooking up and un-hooking plumbing if you purchase delivery and installation from JM.
- We will address any electrical issues that may arise if you purchase appliance delivery and installation from JM.
- We will help you avoid logistical problems that can come with remodeling.
We are a one-stop / one phone number solution for your appliance needs.
(303) 688-8279 Castle Rock ~ (303) 300-4400 Denver
Kitchen Appliance Specials
JM from time to time is able to offer spectacular savings on floor models of Wolf, Viking, and Sub-Zero appliances. If you are interested in any of the models you see in the photo slide of the Denver Showroom or the Castle Rock Showroom please call the office for more information at 303-688-8279.
Looking for Inspiration to Create Your Dream Home?
Here are some of the appliance innovations that inspired us at the 2019 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show:
Black is the Next Big Thing
Black stainless steel continues to grow in popularity as kitchen designers and consumers look for an alternative to the dominating stainless steel. Many appliance brands have now developed warmer blacks that look cutting edge yet neutral enough to suit transitional or traditional kitchens.
Growing in Intelligence
This year at KBIS, we saw a few new options for implementing existing popular technologies such as Amazon Alexa voice commands or added wireless connectivity for remote control. Imagine looking inside your refrigerator without opening the door, being able to use a remote control to monitor your laundry or a dishwasher that reorders detergent before it runs out!
Decreasing in Size
With urban dwelling and smaller-house living on the rise, appliance manufacturers are catering to tighter kitchen footprints by offering more compact versions of some of their popular models.
Our customers will have lots of new choices in appliances and more this year. If you are interested in learning more about the latest trends in kitchen and bath design, please give us a call.
Kitchen Appliances We Recommend for Your Colorado Home
SubZero – Acclaimed to be the foremost premium Refrigeration system, SubZero offers exclusive Dual Refrigeration as well as a wide variety of under counter variations, wine storage, and integrated aesthetic solutions for any room in any home!
Wolf – The corporate companion to SubZero, the Wolf cooking line, from Professional ranges and hoods to residential cooktops, including steamers, offers the Precision for discerning cooks as well as the rest of any family.
Viking – Viking is committed to producing the finest energy and water-efficient appliances by utilizing low-impact manufacturing methods that protect our customers, employees and the environment in which we live.
Asko – Sweden’s well-known dishwashing and laundry products set the new standard in America for all-stainless steel, quiet and energy-efficient equipment.
Sharp – Sharp Microwaves, including their new Speed Oven, have been the leader in electronics for many years. A family’s choice is wide open to many sizes, colors, and the same quality technology.
KitchenAid – KitchenAid has spent decades creating innovative products for the well-equipped kitchen. From commercial-grade cooktops and wine cellars to stand mixers and an impressive assortment of cookware, bakeware, and accessories, they offer virtually every culinary essential you could need.
Whirlpool – Whirlpool is a global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances since 1911. Our association with BKBG gives us the ability to offer great pricing from one of the world’s largest appliance manufacturers.