Realtor Referral Program
Welcome to our Realtor Referral Progam, designed with you in mind.
How it works:
- Relator signs up to be in our referral database (at the bottom of this page)
- Realtor refers their customer who is a current homeowner, to JM Kitchen and Bath Design & gives the customer their card
- The customer comes to any of our four JM Showrooms to start a kitchen remodel, and presents the realtor’s card
- Realtors can always reach out to us notifying us they sent a customer, and we will prompt realtors to update us with potential clients coming in to be sure we match customers to realtors
- Customer designs and orders a new kitchen with us, and upon final installation and payment, we kick back a referral amount to the realtor (see tiers below)
- Currently, there is no cap on the number of referrals per realtor
Referral Program Tiers
$15,000-$25,000 Kitchen Sale
Realtor Referral: $250
$25,001 – $50,000 Kitchen Sale
Realtor Referral: $500
$50,001 – $100,000+ Kitchen Sale
Realtor Referral: $750
Join the Realtor Referral Program!
Enter your details to start earning referral fees for every customer you refer to JM!
Questions, comments, or concerns about the program?
Would you like to discuss other marketing opportunities?
Reach out to Lauren Barkley, our Marketing Manager
Terms and Conditions:
- The Realtor must sign up with JM Kitchen and Bath Design and be in our database before the referral comes from the customer and can be processed
- The customer must present the realtor’s card upon initial in-showroom consultation at any of the JM Kitchen and Bath Design locations
- Kitchen sale will be handled solely by JM Kitchen and Bath Design, and only upon completion and full payment will the referral be distributed to the Realtor
- This is to be used on a house a customer owns, and not in a situation that would be an estimate for increased home value prior to inspection.
- JM does not and will not start working with the customer until after the sale of the home is closed.
- Please note images above do not represent actual products at each tier