If you’re curious, here’s what happens when you work with JM Kitchen & Bath Design
Step by Step to your Beautiful Kitchen or Bath
- You arrive at one of our showrooms across the front range and meet with a designer
- We listen and gather information on what your remodel or new home goals and needs are. This initial meeting is free of charge to you.
- JM works with all budgets and projects from entry-level to an extensive custom remodel. JM is able to work with your Architect, Interior Designer, or Contractor.
- Your designer will come to your home to take measurements and assess the logistics of your project.
- We will meet again at JM and show you detailed product specifications, floor plans, elevations, and perspectives. You’ll see all the exciting possibilities in cabinets, countertops, kitchen appliances, hardware, lighting, and tile.
- Once decisions are final, contracts are created, itemizing all the details of your project. Our up-front approach means it’s all in writing.
- Experienced award-winning professionals will manage your project from start to finish. We will establish a timeline for remodeling, delivery, and installation.
- Most importantly, we will be in constant communication with you. We will make sure everything is to your satisfaction and you love your new kitchen or bath. Just read through our testimonials here.
We have Four Colorado Locations to Serve You
JM Kitchen & Bath Design – Colorado Springs
4557 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Showroom Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30 am-5:30 pm Saturday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
*Appointments are encouraged, however, walk-ins are always welcome.